Saturday, January 12, 2008
First six weeks
We took Leo for his first six week check after his cruciate ligament operation. The vet said that after next week Leo could start going for short walks on a lead, yippee!
He hasn't heard from the Kennel Club yet so they aren't going to be deciding whether we can have permission to show Leo any time soon. I've entered him (and Fifi) for Crufts this week, but I doubt if we will be able to show Leo.
Our first show after Christmas is an Open one next weekend at Exeter. We'll take all three but won't show Leo. Both the girls are fully in season at the moment but I hope they will be out by next Saturday.